1,604 – 3,022 SF
$2.25 – 2.85 SF/month (NNN)
Constructed in 2008, Smoke Tree Commons is a neighborhood shopping centeron steroids. It is anchored by Jensen’s Gourmet Grocery, Michaels, Cost Plus World Market, TJ Maxx, Petco, Big 5 Sporting Goods, and Walgreens. Other tenants include McDonald’s, Wells Fargo Bank, Chipotle, and Chase Bank. Desert Modern architecture. Two fully built out office spaces with covered outdoor seating between them.
• One prime pad location available adjacent to signalized entrance to the shopping center.
• Building F-1005: ±1,604 SF endcap location has a patio area adjacent to it.
• Suite 520, containing ±1,941 SF of fully built office space, features a
conference room, six private offices, a break room, two restrooms, and open admin space.
• Suite 605, located adjacent to Jensen’s, contains ±3,022 SF of fully built out office space. It features a conference room, thirteen private offices, a reception desk, a breakroom, two restrooms, and admin office space.
• Signage available facing East Palm Canyon Drive.
|Available SF:||1,604 – 3,022 SF|
|Lease Rate:||$2.25 – 2.85 SF/month (NNN)|
|Lot Size:||17.48 Acres|
|Building Size:||6,992 SF|